Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Our annual winter tradition will once again be held downtown at Marlowe's. This event will be a final send-off for Denver's Historic Saloon & Chophouse as they are expected to close their doors for good later in December 2018.
This year, we will have a special guest in attendance, the Nittany Lion!
Upon arrival to Marlowe's, please make your way to the back and up the stairs to a private loft area.
- 6:00 pm - Doors open and you'll be greeted with a free drink coupon, hors d'oeuvres and a complimentary wine tasting. Browse through some great silent auction prizes, which benefits our scholarship fund*
- 7:00 pm - Dinner served, featuring a carving station of Wagyu sirloin and roasted pork loin, complemented by grilled vegetables, salad and artisan sausages on banquet boards.
- We'll complete the meal with a selection of assorted desserts, including cannolis, tartlets and chocolate covered strawberries.
- 8:30 pm - Silent Auction winners announced.
- 9:00 pm - Event closes.
* As in years past, we will raising money for our scholarship fund during this event. We'll have a great selection of quality gifts to win through a silent auction. Participation in the fundraiser is entirely optional and you are not obligated to participate.
WE ARE looking forward to seeing you there
as we celebrate the start of this holiday season with you!